HIGHLAND HOMES and its high-end affiliate HUNTINGTON CUSTOM HOMES, are leading Texas homebuilders.
When you buy a new home from HIGHLAND HOMES or HUNTINGTON CUSTOM HOMES for $250k+ with REBATE TEXAS as your buyer agent, you’ll receive 2.5% of the price rebated back to you at closing! You’ll receive your rebate as a direct dollar-for-dollar reduction of the money you would otherwise have to bring to closing! You will see it clearly right in the middle of the front page of your closing statement.
Popular Houston area communities where you can find HIGHLAND HOMES and HUNTINGTON CUSTOM HOMES for sale:
- Aliana (Richmond)
- Cinco Ranch (Katy)
- Cross Creek Ranch (Katy)
- Elyson (Katy)
- Firethorne (Katy)
- Fulbrook on Fulshear Creek (Fulshear)
- Grand Mission Estates (Richmond)
- The Groves (Humble)
- Harmony (Spring)
- Harper’s Preserve (Conroe)
- Harvest Green (Richmond)
- Jordan Ranch (Fulshear)
- Lakes of Shadow Creek in Augusta Pines (Spring)
- Laurel Glen (Spring)
- Long Meadow Farms (Richmond)
- Meridiana (Iowa Colony)
- Pomona (Manvel)
- Riverstone (Missouri City)
- Sienna Plantation (Missouri City)
- Summer Lakes (Rosenberg)
- Valencia on Spring Cypress (Cypress)
- Woodforest (Montgomery)
No matter which HIGHLAND HOMES or HUNTINGTON CUSTOM HOMES community you choose, REBATE TEXAS will give you 83% of the standard 3% buyer’s agent commission back as closing! We are happy to work for the reduced commission because working with well-prepared clients like you requires a relatively small amount of time and effort from our end.
How to Get a 2.5% Rebate when Buying from HIGHLAND HOMES or HUNTINGTON CUSTOM HOMES :
- Be sure to download our Notice of Buyer Representation before you go to see the model home. Fill in your name and present a copy to the sales representative at the model. DON’T just show up at the model, sign in without an agent, and expect the builder to pay a realtor commission. That could be a $10,000 mistake!
- Review the Buyer FAQ and terms and conditions of our rebate program, including potential limitations lenders can impose on credits from sellers and realtors. Call us with any questions or concerns. When you’re ready, simply download the new homebuyer paperwork and email it to us completed and signed. We’ll sign and send back to you, giving you a contractual guarantee that REBATE TEXAS with pay your rebate at closing.
- Once you’ve picked a builder and community, find out what they expect from us as your buyer’s agent. Some builders expect us to be present when you sign the contract. Others want us to come by after you sign the contract to sign an addendum in person. Still other builders will accept our signature by email. Let us know when we’re needed.
- Negotiate directly with the builder. We can look up comps for you to help your negotiation and review the contract before you sign. Before signing, you should make sure your lender will allow you to use the full 2.5% rebate (as well as any additional credits the builder or lender may be offering concurrently). It may be necessary to ask the builder to apply some of their closing cost incentives to price, upgrades, or appliances instead. Let us know if you need help negotiating this with the builder.
Rebate Texas LLC dba Southern Homes is not affiliated with HIGHLAND HOMES or HUNTINGTON CUSTOM HOMES. The builder information on this page is believed to be accurate and current. Please contact the builder directly for any specific questions about their communities, models, pricing, availability, incentives, and buyer agent policies.