We believe smart buyers should expect their realtor’s rebate commitment clearly set forth in a binding written agreement. Please email us using the contact tab above or at the email address at the bottom of this page and we’ll send you a copy of REBATE TEXAS’s straightforward, fully-transparent buyer documents for your review.
The Buyer Packet consists of several documents:
1. Buyer’s Representation Agreement – your rebate is described in the Special Provisions section and attached Rebate Schedule.
2. Information about Brokerage Services – generic disclosure required by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC)
3. General Information for a Buyer – generic buyer disclosures
4. Notice regarding Home Inspections – generic buyer disclosure
5. Flood Disclosure – generic buyer disclosure
6. Buyer FAQ – covers important information about rebates from our FAQ.
You may fill out forms 1&2 above, sign, and email us with your request for showing, and the other forms can be prepared at the time of your offer. Alternatively, you can contact us for showing and we can set up all buyer documents for you to sign electronically at the same time you electronically sign the offer documents to the seller. When you’re ready to make an offer, here is a questionnaire of contract items to complete.